Monday, May 08, 2006
Affianced
A new bond, fresh feelings, birth of a common life, a motley crew to know and mingle with, mixed bag doubts and expectations, early morning and late night yearnings, day-dreaming at work, popcorn and movie dates, rafting trips, chocolate and fresh flower cravings, endless chat sessions later...they are engaged.

My best buddy will marry this cool dude- OJ and it's going to be a spring wedding. OJ dotes on cold coffee and my hot babe friend and i love to punch him on his tummy.

I am happy for them and hate to believe i didnt make it to their engagement. :-(

Probably the most instinctual post i ever wrote this far...clocked 7 mins at finish line.

PS: Will update with pictures whenever I get to see them.
posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 5/08/2006 11:58:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Sambhavikaa said…

    :-)

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger pr!tz said…

    i.....i....i... awwww!!!
    *hugs laughter tears*
    the Shew! The babe! The Oj!
    *splutter*

    Oh, I give up! I cant be articulate, for now.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates