Saturday, April 01, 2006
Se7en Up
Seven things I plan to do before I die
>> Own a hummer, drive around on the Himalayan trail, sleep under the starlit wilderness, rise to Ra’s wake up call and splash into the Ganges.
>> Author a bestseller
>> Be a mom
>> Sky dive
>> Climb the Everest…ok, at least the base camp.
>> Pet a lion and a chimpanzee
>> Backpack the length and breadth of New Zealand

Seven Things I can do
>> Dream a life and live it
>> Think…unbound, beyond the obvious and out of the box
>> Dance without music
>> Play with words
>> Write/work with both hands…I am ambidextrous.
>> Let my eyes speak
>> Talk to nature

Seven Things I can’t do
>> gossip
>> ask for help
>> say ‘no’
>> reason
>> bargain
>> let go pink without a critical raised eyebrow

>> sing in public (And that makes for the 7th cant do. Thanks for the critical eye Shashi.)

Seven things I can't do without
>> Oxygen and sun

>> Books
>> Dancing

>> Attitude/opinion
>> Music

>> Rapid-fire sessions with the self
>> Zak

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex
>> kaleidoscope

>> dare
>> eyes
>> spaces
>> reaction time
>> cerebral ooze
>> independence

Seven Things I say most
>> Hainji
>> Whatever
>> okaayy
>> kindda
>> sure thing
>> some crap
>> I am Fayynnee

Seven Celebrity Crushes
>> John Travolta
>> Rahul Bose
>> Johnny Depp
>> Keanu Reeves
>> Roger Federer
>> Lance Armstrong
>> Antonio Banderas

posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 4/01/2006 01:58:00 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Achtlandia said…

    my kinda guy...only i like sayin hainjee...instead of hainji...u knw, wid d long musical ending...

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Shivranjini Krishnamurthy said…

    Aiyyo!...your kinda 'guy' didja say? Madams and the genteelmans of the worlds...I am the girls. Shivranjini is my name. :-p

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger passer by said…

    i couldn't find the 7th of the seven things you cannot do.

    i guess its find the seventh thing.

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Freedom's my name... said…

    Hey shiv,
    for some odd reason
    http://www.aparna-azaad.blogspot.com does not show any of the new posts but http://aparna-azaad.blogspot.com does!
    Any idea why this is happening?

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Shivranjini Krishnamurthy said…

    Shashi: Geez thanks. I added that up now.

    Aparna: I can see 'secrets of shambhala' as the last post with/without www on your blog. Is that the last one?

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Freedom's my name... said…

    yaa man. I think its some problem only with my pc! thanks yaar

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger passer by said…

    thats unfair.. i hope "critical" was a synecdochic for "observant"

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Shivranjini Krishnamurthy said…

    Aiyyo! er...didnt know that would result in a critical raised eyebrow.

    It was only meant to mean thanks for being a good editor. :-)

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger passer by said…

    editor and me...lolz..i'm pretty innovative with my spellings..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates