Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Mutation - framed
Why do you suspect I didnt complain or wince? It's all happening at the rate of batting eyelids. There is no running against the wind, no silent hours of deadly-calm behind closed doors, no clawing into my flesh, no clenched fist and gritting teeth.

The only faint reminders are a tolerable headache and perpetual discomfort in the tummy that do not demand an analgesic. Just today somebody preached me against my evil magnitudes...no, really, there is no limit to how much of an egomaniac I can become. I do not say this cz I want to sound dramatic or very vile so I can seek sympathy by sackloads through an eConfession. I say this cz I mean I am every ounce of it.

The constant change points to more freedom, increasing isolation from all things human and humane, indulgence in all shapes, size, volume and beyond.

I still do not belong here.

posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 1/10/2006 04:08:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger pr!tz said…

    e-confessional, eh?
    Whats itching you?
    *making you lie on the shrink's couch*
    when you coming home.. my home, that is?

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger rakesh mawa said…

    was here...

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Anuj said…

    egomaniac ?? :-/ hmm dint see any traces of it so far.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Shivranjini Krishnamurthy said…

    Pritz: Who's the shrink? Your sis? DONT tell her I say so. :-p

    Rkysh: ummm...~~~<@ ;-)

    Anuj: Glad somebody thinks I am just 'fine'. But I strongly recommend, aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates