Thursday, February 10, 2005
Grunt-talk

umm...not really back but just popped to say that I am around somewhere on the blogging map. Not dead! Live enough to have a whale-of-a-life, but busy troubleshooting a malfunctioning system.

Long break, did you say?! Well, not really...got some half-a-dozen blog-scraps in my notepad. But I don't think I am gonna put them up any more...yup! that means you don't get to read it either. Remember! Every entry has a timeline to adhere to. Again, not that anybody pulls me up for missing accounts. Just that such meaningless posts lets me be organized and probably even drive me back to the blogging-circuit and maybe...sustain my typo and backspace affair with blogger.com.

oh yes, that previous blog-let (Will 'let' Mawa and Pritpaw copyright all 'let' words...cowlet for example.) doesn't seem to be happening any more. Yup!! that's in spite of some dozen reminder mails and "where's the rest" notes on the doodle-board, over sms/phone and in person.

I maybe experiencing a blogger's blogging block (hola!! tongue-twister)...just 'maybe'.

Will try to speak more...soon!
posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 2/10/2005 10:56:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates