Friday, May 14, 2004
As Good As It Gets


Took this weird test and lo behold, it reveals way too much about me:

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

In case you want to indulge in some weird eccentricities this is the destination.

And that you insist: [reciting] I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. --Finding Nemo

posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 5/14/2004 12:54:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates