Wednesday, March 31, 2004
*SIGH* I still know what I did y'day


--> Woke up with a start (as usual) and banged my head against the mostly shut door of my room...wonder what makes me imagine it as leaving past heaven's door.
--> Checked if i still had that irritating pimple on my nose...Yippie! it is such a gem o' an everlasting friend.
--> Flashed my sparkling whites (post-brushing)...*sigh* why can't they change colors to some exquisite fuchsia or something?!?
--> Flipped through the Sunday Times while sipping my pink milk...mind you, that's the only PINK thing i consciously involve my senses into.
--> Blank as ever...blinked at the pic flashed across my face.
--> Didn't have an answer to dad's "how do you like him?" rant.
--> Washed up and put myself bait to a day-long "samjhaana"...only my uncle's kid-daughter abstained from such temptations. Possibly because she was more interested in playing "baddie" with me than act a praying mantis to my brains.
--> Skipped guitar class without the slightest of doubt on my mind. Haven't been doing much justice to it of late.
--> In continuum with my self-observed silence...slipped into commotion-ruled sleep.
posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 3/31/2004 08:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates