Thursday, March 03, 2005
Bleed from the head

*grins* And you thought I'll die like a slimy worm eh?! You are wrong! Very wrong! Your bile jabs at you...gnawing at the ducts. Me?! I enjoy oxygen doses as ever. Sparing a couple of 'em that I purposely skipped. Incidently, it has worked wonders for my bowels.

*BAH* and you thought I'll plead you for joggers (to run away), an antacid (to gulp it down), needle prick (to drive away the monsters of REM), smokey clouds (to hide what lies beneath). No more!!

I will reach what I must reach. Behold!! Evil and all else...Here I come.

Run to the hills...if need be, but just don't stumble.

I am so ugly...but so are you!!


Current Music: Exploder - Audioslave
posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 3/03/2005 10:01:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates