Thursday, February 16, 2006
spaces, dots and dash
Run as she may, uphill, tumble down, splashes and oceans later there's just as much more to take on. Smoky clouds and amber liquid is bad refuge. There are dots you wish you never met and some you are glad didn't join to be a dash, a handful you know are just there...spangled on the vast expanses. The dark storm is gathering close and the monster arms draw closer..."can we dance in the rain?"

[train of thoughts derailed...more to pour soon]
posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 2/16/2006 01:45:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger rakesh mawa said…

    "running" uphill is symbolic of reaching for the "top" where clouds gather and eagles look down with a keen eye. How about enjoying the walk and the view, that changes like our moods, they mirror our deepest thoughts, our keenest smells of the chest that we laid our face on.. even monsters and monstrosities are experiential necessities in our walk... forever dots...

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Kaushik said…

    You know - your next post should be one in a a bhang-induced stupor - would be pretty interesting.

    Altho' - I doubt how much it could better this one. [:)]

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Shivranjini Krishnamurthy said…

    Rkysh: I've loved running from the day I smelt the ripping breeze on my face. It has rendered me breathless on days and gasping on others but it sure as hell is an experience worth revisiting as often as possible.

    Monsters do not daunt me, I've meant to pet them for as long as I remember.

    The dots leave me choked, slain, bleeding.

    Btw, your interpretation was like a performance booster serum. :-p

    K: [:)] Induced highs shut me mute almost always. Btw, you'll find an account of the bhang evening on my other blog [soon].

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates