Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Victory past midnight
Home wears a war-torn look this moment.

Scattered notepads, bathroom slippers, rolled newspapers, strips of medicine, mail envelopes, bedsheet et al.

Fresh out of a duel with a grasshopper. Illegal encroachment into my space was a bad proposal to make and s/he paid adequate for it to muse return.

Blunder 1: I was going about my business of scrubbing my teeth clean and s/he hopped and clung to my shin. The forgiving soul that I am, gently shirked it on the balcony wall so s/he returns to a waiting family of chunnu, munnu and monty.

Blunder 2: S/he flew back in through the balcony door instead of getting where it spelt home. Now, I dont particularly like misbehaved kids, bugs and mammals (read men) alike. It incensed the dormant jail-warden in me.

Blunder 3: The initial landing was on my bed. Men, mammals (other than men), bugs do not ever roost on my bed. And if they do, they get a mighty swat almost instantly. Kick follows a close second but most bugs (including men) usually fall flat at strike one. Kick rarely comes into play.


Intention: Gentle shove to drive her/him to return to Chunnu, Munnu and the grassland county. Also, to give up his/her illegal shack ideas.

Sequence of events: The shoving out of the bed met with a riotous fly-past of sorts...Big Boy, Vertical Charlie all rolled into one.

I hate it when I can't train my eye to rapid subject movement...resulted in a squint-eyed track down and one-tight slap. I dont do it to everybody but a NGC documentary crash-landing it was. Retired-hurt. I didnt mean to...but misbehavior costs more than oil wells can cough up for.

CMM ke pappa/mummy ought to know...it was victory past midnight. Though it resembled more of a street-fight. *wink*
posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 6/27/2006 12:44:00 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger pr!tz said…

    You do realise that this entry wud freak the Nirvana out of Buddha, right?!
    LOL!
    Luurved this one.

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger passer by said…

    hey kick boxer..seems u putting ur training to use..

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger durjoy datta said…

    face meltin stuff........

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Hobbes said…

    Ha ha ha!!! Awesome style of writing! Visiting your blog for the first time, but already went thro most of your posts!

    Have bookmarked your blog, waiting for fresh updates :)

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No more updates ? Waiting...

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger brainwrenched said…

    made good reading...

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Anil Singhal said…

    do I have 2 leave a comment in each of your blogs.. I love every word you use to express yourself! I might open a fan club!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates