Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Glossary to an autobiography scrap
Anger: Personal loss...more mine than yours.

Black: independence. (Credits to thunderstorm)

Consent: incentive to persist.

Dance: See Dreams

Dreams: My intuitive life. Usually a unidimensional apparatus I enter and exit by my own free will. A multidimensional apparatus; builds on mutual or collective consent and faith.

Ebb: unpredicted but temporary. I remember my failures more than my successes.


Faith: I believe and what remains I achieve.


Family/Friends: Anchors. Teachers.

Grudge: I nurse till dusk and blow it away in the wind.

Habit: My demise.

Hug: My idea of resolving a conflict, difference, situation.

I: means to an end. concentric circle. nucleus in me. bites back without a bruise. Heals without a thread to connect. Fades into anonymity and resurfaces with a bang.

Jaded: Routine. See Habit.

Kali: My inner goddess

Love: unadulterated and forever...in all shapes, sizes and colors.

Mother: With a life-supply of credits to my biological mother, I am my own child.

Now: revisiting past, current moment, a winning instant, a losing second, nine-months in gestation, a year in preparation.

Om: the music in my ears.

Permanence: Zilch. Dreams change, so do I. It is consented sex today and rape of the mind tomorrow. Oceans dry, I am a mere tap.

Pretence: My social life.


Quest: purposive. as long as I last.

Sex: Strange EXpression to accentuate a list of L words. A gut feel says I maybe a dolphin at it.

Space: Vast and unrestricted expanses of trust.

Touch: Heals, calms and forgives.

U: I for you and You for I. My challenge. A friend. Alter Ego. Blood ties. The specks, dots, dash, curves and lines in my universe.


Vacuum: >> <<

An exercise: Clutter you mind with all you can think about. Tire yourself physically. Eat to the brim. Plug out.

We: The union. Relatioships. Me and my soul. See U and I

Written: Maktub. Say what you mean. Write as you speak. Think as you say. See as you envision. Live as you dream. Credibility. (Credits to a woman I know)

Xerox: photocopy moments. My only satchel to carry everywhere and out of here.

Yahweh: A song by the Irish rock group U2. I didnt know what it meant till I sang the song.

Zoic: My instincts. Thought pattern on Hungry days. Sexual needs.

posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 4/19/2006 03:34:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger passer by said…

    hmmmm.. read it thrice.. u missed R ..

    Read - the you in me ..the me in you..the we around..the bottomless ground..what we observe..what we ignore..

    this blog is rated R

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger rakesh mawa said…

    shall we stop the motor of the world then...pause, look around, run up the mountain and swirl carefree down the foaming river...shall we collect the splashing droplets on our kohl eyes and connect a few dots...

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger adarsh said…

    interesting...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates