Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Random bleeds
And then I thought wasn't it me who willingly embraced the situation, labors, elation and people that came along with it.

Is it truly "one big happy package" or are we choosing to conveniently forget unhappy moments till they punch you in the eye?

How often do we fight the walls within to label it, "my right to be happy"?

Do we approach people with the "enhancement needed" board? Why then do we become intolerant?

Is it ok to crave for attention?

Is patience a virtue?

Is blue a people's color? Is there anyone who hates, er...dislikes it?

Do we ever get bored of eating food?

Is there anyone in the social world who doesn't live envy or jealousy? What makes people achievement driven then? Nope! It aint just the joy of achieving.

Do you judge people, places or things? If not, how did you decide to be at X place, in Y company, among Z people?

When do we stop fighting for rights, seats, territories, candies, people and toys?

What does 'living a simple life' mean? Even picking a banana needs precision and choice.

Do you make way for ambulance on the road?

If a woman's legs, breasts, buttocks, long mane, shoulder, neck, fingers, painted nails, eyes, lips, waist turn on a man...what exactly turns a woman on?

Why is cream smeared on people's faces to celebrate their birthday? And why only a cake? Why not bananas, kaju katli, pizza or macaroni?

What is more fun, calling or texting? Why do you tire your fingers then?

If Devil wears Prada, Divine wears Khadi?

And that's just some mid-week musing. Wander by again, if you wanna.

Labels:

posted by Shivranjini Krishnamurthy @ 4/01/2009 09:43:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Kartik Shankar said…

    Not that my opinions were solicited but then hey :)
    So stumbled upon your blog while googling "think arete" which led me to "onemutantmuse" which i then subsequently mistyped and the rest as they say is history :)

    I enjoyed reading your posts as much as I did mine and I was pleasantly intrigued that there is atleast someone else who writes random stuff like I do - y'know the feeling you get when you see the doppelgangerish thingy? Yeah. Something like that.

    I hope you do not mind if I stop by more often.

    --K.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Kartik Shankar said…

    Thanks for stopping by :) I have been reading a few of your posts and might I say I found them extremely captivating. Humour, Satire, In your face, True, Unabashed and really really smooth writing Shiv. You have a wonderful way with words. Boyy am I gonna spend a good deal of time on your blog :)

    --Kartik.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Manoj Batula said…

    It made an interesting read..! Its intriguing and thought provoking. Sometimes its better when questions are left unanswered (its my feeling, I may be wrong).

    cheers!!
    Minko.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Shivranjini Krishnamurthy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Also scribble at
Template By
Free Blogger Templates